Choose the ticket bundle that suits you best.
Choose your prefered payment method.
Review your order details and you're done!
TAP 5050 All Rights Reserved.
| Terms of Service
| Raffle Terms and Conditions
Summer Serenades Daily 50/50’s:
1. Summer Serenades Daily 50/50 raffles comply with all federal and provincial laws.
2. Ticket purchases must be made in Alberta by an adult aged 18 or older at the time of purchase.
3. Tickets may not be purchased by Calgary Folk Music Festival staff or their spouses, nor by members of the Board of the Folk Festival Society of Calgary.
4. There is no ticket minimum number of tickets to be sold. Draws will occur each day from July 22-28, 2021. Draws will be comprised of tickets sold per day, regardless of number of tickets sold. Winner will receive 50% of that day’s ticket revenues.
5. Ticket purchasers must provide a valid email address in order to receive their ticket(s).
6. Draws will be made no later than 9:00 pm on each day of the raffle.
7. Winning announcement will be no later than 11pm on each day of the raffle. Winners will have until 10am the following day to claim their winnings. If a winner does not come forth to claim their prize, the cash reverts to the next day’s pot.
8. Draws will be made via RNG at Prince’s Island Park at the staff administration office with two members of the Board of Directors present at the Draw.
9. Winner must contact Ingrid Mosker at email@example.com and supply a copy of his/her/their purchase email and winning ticket along with a piece of government issued photo ID. The name on the government issued photo identification must match the name that was used to purchase the ticket.
10. An electronic transfer of funds will be made to the email address supplied by the winner.
11. Tickets will be sold as follows:
1 ticket for $10 (regular price, 10,000 tickets available),
20 tickets for $20 ( 10,000 sets available),
100 tickets for $50 (3,000 sets available) and
400 tickets for $100 (2,000 sets available).
12. Tickets will be purchased through the Calgary Folk Music Festival website (www.calgaryfolkfest.com). Purchasers will receive an email confirmation with tickets following payment. If the transaction is approved, purchasers will receive a confirmation message with order ID on the web page. An email confirmation will be sent with order ID, product description and payment information. A second email will be sent including all of the information in the confirmation email along with the raffle ticket(s) containing the raffle number(s).
13. The winning ticket numbers will be posted on the Calgary Folk Music Festival website and on social media by 9:15pm the same day as the draw.
14. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason.
15. Calgary Folk Music Festival shall have the sole discretion to determine whether each Potential Winner is an official winner of a Prize (an “Official Winner”). Calgary Folk Music Festival’s decision concerning the identity of all Official Winners shall be final and binding. To become an Official Winner: (1) a Potential Winner must be eligible to participate in the Raffle under these Official Rules and must not be in violation of these Official Rules as determined in Calgary Folk Music Festival’s sole judgment; (2) that Potential Winner must contact Calgary Folk Music Festival by the deadline specified above.
16. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession,
(2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem
whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any
kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Rafflerelated
materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining Official Winners, or announcing or delivering Prizes; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised,
in Calgary Folk Music Festival ’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, nonauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in Calgary Folk Music Festival ’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness
or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Calgary Folk Music Festival reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Calgary Folk Music Festival . Calgary Folk Music Festival has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of prize winner.
17. Should the jackpot be claimed the previous night, Calgary Folk Music Festival will seed the pot at 9:00am with $400.00.
18. All inquiries regarding the 50/50 daily raffles can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org